- Subject of the Processing
- Purpose of processing
- without your express consent (art. 24 lett. a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: - activities prior to and subsequent to the purchase of a product, the management of the relevant order, the production and/or shipment of the purchased product, the billing and payment management, the handling of complaints and/or reports - assistance and the provision of such assistance, fraud prevention and the fulfilment of any other obligations arising from - comply with the obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority (such as anti-money laundering); - exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defence in court; - record the experience of using our websites and ensure the proper functioning of the websites and their contents. - Send commercial communications about promotions and/or offers for which you may be eligible. The processing carried out for this purpose is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for commercial communications relating to products and/ or services similar to those already purchased and/ or subscribed by the user as required by art. 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, provided that, at any time, the interested party will have the opportunity to oppose the sending of such communications; The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f), of Reg. UE 679/2016;
- Methods of processing
- Recipients and categories of recipients of data and data transfer
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) No. 679/2016 ("GDPR")
International Retail Development S.r.l., with registered office in, Via Magna Grecia 11 - 00183 Roma CF and VAT 10471441005 (hereinafter, "Data Controller"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
The Data Controller processes personal data, identifying data (hereinafter "personal data" or "data") communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for services or the request for information..
|DATE CATEGORY||EXAMPLE OF DATA TYPES|
|Personal data||Name, surname, address, nationality, province and municipality of residence, date of birth, landline and/or mobile phone, fiscal code, address/e-mail|
|Bank Details||IBAN and bank/postal data|
|Data on telematic traffic||Log, source IP address|
The Data Controller does not require the Data Subject to provide c.d. "particular" data, that is, according to the provisions of the GDPR (art. 9), personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. In the event that the service requested to the Data Controller requires the processing of such data, the Data Subject will receive prior information and will be requested to give special consent.
Your personal data is processed:
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the Service and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes of Marketing.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as internal processors and/or processors and/or system administrators;;
- to third parties or other entities as a guide:
- professional studies
- forwarding company
who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors. The personal data provided by the user will not be disseminated.
Without the need of an express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes. These parties will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
personal data of the data subject are stored in archives located in countries of the European Union. Where necessary for the pursuit of the stated purposes, the Data of the Data Subject may be transferred abroad, to countries/organizations outside the European Union that guarantee a level of protection of personal data deemed adequate by the European Commission by its decision, or in any case on the basis of other appropriate guarantees, such as the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission or the consent of the Data Subject.
of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the Services of art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising related to the Services offered by the Owner. You will still be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing using electronic means; d) the identification details of the owner, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the State, in charge or in charge;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where relevant, data integration; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) proof that the operations referred to in paragraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performance of market research or commercial communication, by the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the data subject’s right of objection, set out in paragraph b above), for purposes of direct marketing by automated means extends to traditional ones and that in any case remains subject to the possibility for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the data subject may decide to receive communications only through traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor (art. 77 of Reg. UE 679/2016).
You can exercise your rights at any time by writing to the following email address: email@example.com by sending a registered letter A/R to the following address: Via Magna Grecia 11 - 00183 Roma (c.a. DPO Doppelganger).
The processing of personal data will also be carried out with the support of computer or telematic means to store, manage and transmit the data themselves, in any case by means suitable for ensuring their security and confidentiality. In particular, note that, becoming aware of the risks related to the disclosure of personal data (provided in person, by phone or through the Internet), no system is totally secure or tamper-proof or hacker-proof. The Data Controller has put in place all the measures reasonably necessary to prevent and minimize the risks due to unauthorized access, processing, alteration or destruction unauthorized or contrary to the law. For example, the Data Controller uses technologies to encrypt, during the collection or transfer, those particularly confidential information.
International Retail Development S.r.l., with registered office in, Via Magna Grecia 11 - 00183 Roma CF and VAT 10471441005, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org , Email: email@example.com The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is available at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors to the site may be sent some very small files called "cookies", to allow proper interaction with the functionality of the site. The use of so-called "cookies" is an industry standard, necessary for the proper functioning of the site and the improvement of the same. "Cookies" are stored on your computer and not on this Site. While using the site, you may receive cookies sent by third parties.
The cookies used on this site will be used to manage the following features:
- store the preferences entered
- analyse the use of the services provided in order to optimise the browsing experience
- ensure the security and integrity of the site
- create user profiles in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by users themselves
Characteristics and purposes of cookies installed by the site
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They can be provided by this domain or by third parties for integration functions with social networks and similar.
- Analytical cookies: they are used to create anonymous statistics, monitor the correct functioning of the site and improve it. These types of cookies may be provided by this domain or by third parties.
- Profiling cookies: they are used in order to present advertising messages, according to the user’s preferences, collected during his online browsing. This site does not issue profiling cookies, which may be sent by third parties in the provision or promotion of their services through this site. To view the information and to disable profiling through cookies provided by third parties, please consult the website: www.youronlinechoices.com/it
The user can decide to disable the reception of cookies by changing the settings of their browser, however, remember that this operation may lead to the malfunction of the services offered by this site. We recommend alternatively to activate the "incognito" or "anonymous browsing" functionality on your browser
Below are the links to the instructions for disabling cookies for the most popular browsers:
WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
VISIBILITY OF THIS DOCUMENT